About the Finish
Made of black resin, polished to a high gloss with a Croco design and polished chrome-plated metal trims.The Nib
Propelling pencil with a twist action mechanism with a spring loaded clip.
Has a replaceable eraser under the end cap and uses break-resistant 1.4 mm lead.Size
Length: 124 mm
Diameter: 14 mm
Weight: 24 g
All Faber Castell E-Motion Pens come with a full 2 year guarantee.
The Faber Castell E-Motion Pencil in Black Croco Resin is presented in a gift box.About Faber Castell E-Motion Resin Pens
Faber Castell E-Motion mechanical pencil, ball point pen, fountain pen and roller ball pen with a resin barrel.
The special attraction of the Faber Castell E-Motion Pen lies in the chunky, almost cigar-shaped barrel in laser engraved resin. Together with the glossy chrome-plated elements, they create a simply beautiful object. The Faber Castell E-Motion pens sit comfortably in the hand whilst the spring-loaded clip holds the pen firmly in your pocket. The precious resin barrels feature crocodile pattern or parquet textures. The thick pencil lead (1.4 mm) allows a fine distinction between broad and narrow strokes. Further details: a continuous twist mechanism to extend or retract the point, a reservoir for 6 spare leads, and an extra-large eraser under the cap. With the ball point pen, a quick twist brings the point to the fore, whilst the fountain pen and roller ball have a screw on and off cap.About Faber Castell Pens
Faber-Castell was founded in 1761 at Stein near Nuremberg by cabinet maker Kaspar Faber as the A.W. Faber Company, and has remained in the Faber family for eight generations. In the 1850's Faber started to use graphite from Siberia and cedar wood from Florida to produce its pencils. As early as the 19th century, A.W. Faber opened branches in the major cities. This meant that the company was always close to the customer and ensured that it can develop its products in line with demand. In order to be present at the first World Exhibition in 1851, A.W. Faber opens a branch in London. The company's own business premises is built on Victoria Street in 1873. The capital of the British Empire is an important centre for overseas trade. In 1877 A.W. Faber opens a branch in Berlin and then opens an elegant business premises on the prominent Friedrichstraße in 1884. The "Faberhaus" building is completely destroyed in the 2nd World War. In 1925, Count Alexander von Faber-Castell begins building a modern production complex. This makes manufacturing processes more efficient and production can be increased. The building with its enormous U-shaped design is still used for pencil production to this day.